CCSRE Celebrates 25 Years
This academic year we celebrate 25 years of education, research, and community!
Want to make a donation in honor of the anniversary and support CCSRE's mission?
To advance racial equity through interdisciplinary education, research and community engagement.
CELEBRATING 25 YEARS
STRENGTH IN SOLIDARITY: 25 Years of Education, Research, and Community
The Stanford University Center for Comparative Studies in Race & Ethnicity (CCSRE) will host a virtual celebration in honor of its 25th Anniversary on June 4, 2021 from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. PDT. The awards portion of the program will honor individuals who have been instrumental in furthering the mission and work of CCSRE on campus and in the broader community. The evening of tribute will also include:
- Address by CCSRE Founding Director Albert Camarillo.
- Salute to the history and contributions of CCSRE.
- Awards presentation to honor campus, community and partners.
- Feature videos of CCSRE community members to commemorate the occasion.
- Presentation of Reaching Towards Warmer Suns (2020) sculpture by CCSRE Alum Kiyan Williams (‘13).