This is our Undergraduate Resources page. Here you can find helpful forms, resources, links, and other information.
CSRE Undergraduate Program Forms
Course Petition Form
- Typically, course petitions are submitted the quarter after a student has completed the course they wish to petition and determined that the topics, themes, and ideas explored in the course were about race, ethnicity, and/or their thematic concentration.
- Petitions should include:
- Relevant course information (e.g. Course Number, title, etc.)
- A paragraph describing how the course explored race, ethnicity, and/or their thematic concentration, and why it should count toward their major or minor
- A syllabus for the course
Interested in writing an Honors Thesis and would like a jump start with guidance from a faculty member?
Major and Minor Proposals
- For information on declaring a major of minor in the CSRE Family of Programs, please see How To Declare
For guaranteed current and up-to-date forms and resources, see the Student Services Center webpage
Changing Academic Programs
Want to declare a Secondary Major in the CSRE Family of Programs, or, change your academic program as a senior? Use the below form, get it signed by the CSRE Student Services Specialist, and turn it in to the Student Services Center on the 2nd Floor of Tressider.
Students with multiple majors, or, a major and minor, etc. must complete the Multiple Major Minor Form and get it signed by the Student Services representative for each major or minor and then turn the completed form into the Student Services Center on the 2nd Floor of Tressider prior to graduation.
To ensure you are completing all steps necessary to graduate, check the Office of the Registrar's Undergraduate Graduation Checklist
If you were not able to complete your major or undergraduate requirements in 12 quarters, you may petition for a 13th quarter. Please be sure to work with an advisor in UAR to develop a plan to complete your requirements and earn your degree.
Campus Resources for Students