Skip to content Skip to navigation

Resources and Forms

This is our Undergraduate Resources page. Here you can find helpful forms, resources, links, and other information.

CSRE Undergraduate Program Forms

Course Petition Form

CSRE General Course Petition

  • Typically, course petitions are submitted the quarter after a student has completed the course they wish to petition and determined that the topics, themes, and ideas explored in the course were about race, ethnicity, and/or their thematic concentration.
  • Petitions should include:
    • Relevant course information (e.g. Course Number, title, etc.)
    • A paragraph describing how the course explored race, ethnicity, and/or their thematic concentration, and why it should count toward their major or minor
    • A syllabus for the course

CSRE Honors Program Applications

Honors Application for CSRE Family of Programs Majors

Interdisciplinary Honors Application for CSRE Non-Majors

Interested in writing an Honors Thesis and would like a jump start with guidance from a faculty member?

Learn more about Bing Honors College for Thesis writers

Major and Minor Proposals

  • For information on declaring a major of minor in the CSRE Family of Programs, please see How To Declare

Major Proposals

Asian American Studies Major Proposal

Chicanx/Latinx Studies Major Proposal

Comparative Studies in Race & Ethnicity Major Proposal

Jewish Studies Major Proposal

Native American Studies Major Proposal

Minor Proposals

Asian American Studies Minor Proposal

Chicanx/Latinx Studies Minor Proposal

Comparative Studies in Race & Ethnicity Minor Proposal

Jewish Studies Minor Proposal

Native American Studies Minor Proposal

Student Services Forms

For guaranteed current and up-to-date forms and resources, see the Student Services Center webpage

Changing Academic Programs

Want to declare a Secondary Major in the CSRE Family of Programs, or, change your academic program as a senior? Use the below form, get it signed by the CSRE Student Services Specialist, and turn it in to the Student Services Center on the 2nd Floor of Tressider.

Change Undergrad Program Form


Students with multiple majors, or, a major and minor, etc. must complete the Multiple Major Minor Form and get it signed by the Student Services representative for each major or minor and then turn the completed form into the Student Services Center on the 2nd Floor of Tressider prior to graduation.

Multiple Major/Minor Form

To ensure you are completing all steps necessary to graduate, check the Office of the Registrar's Undergraduate Graduation Checklist

13th Quarter

If you were not able to complete your major or undergraduate requirements in 12 quarters, you may petition for a 13th quarter. Please be sure to work with an advisor in UAR to develop a plan to complete your requirements and earn your degree.

13th Quarter Petition

13th Quarter Academic Plan

Campus Resources for Students

Student Services Center Resources

Community Center Resources

Diversity and First-Gen Office

Academic Skills Support and Coaching

Campus Notaries