Forms & Links

CSRE Undergraduate Program Forms

Major/Minor Declaration Form

The Major/Minor Declaration Form is to officially declare a major/minor in one of our 5 undergraduate programs. Please only fill out the form once you have seen all the requirements and are ready to declare.

Visit our How to Declare Page for a step by step guide on how to declare the major/minor.

Course Petition Form

Typically, course petitions are submitted the quarter after a student has completed the course they wish to petition and determined that the topics, themes, and ideas explored in the course were about race, ethnicity, and/or their thematic concentration.

Honors Application for Majors

Visit our Honors Page for more detailed information

2024-25 Honors Program Application

Community-Engaged Learning (CEL) Petition Form

Petition forms must be submitted within one quarter of completing the course or co-curricular experience. Courses or co-curricular experiences that count toward the CEL requirement for CCSRE majors must directly engage with race, racialization, and/or racial justice.

Directed Reading

Visit our Directed Reading page for more detailed information.

Directed Research

Visit out Directed Research page for more detailed information.

Student-Initiated Courses

Visit our Student-Initiated Courses page for more detailed information.

Student Services Forms

Up-to-Date Forms

Find the most current Student Services forms and resources 

Go to Student Services Forms

Multiple Majors

Students who wish to declare a Secondary major in a CCSRE program must do so in Axess.

Go to Student Services How-To

Changing Majors

To change your major, the first step is to declare the new major in Axess.

Go to Student Services How-To

Undergraduate Checklist for Graduates

To ensure you are completing all steps necessary to graduate, Student Services provides a graduation checklist.

Go to Checklist

Part-Time Enrollment Petition

formerly 13th quarter

If you are an undergraduate and have completed at least twelve full-time quarters, you may petition to register for Part-Time Enrollment Petition registration status at a reduced tuition rate for your final quarter. To qualify, you must register for at least eight units. If you are in dual undergraduate degree programs, you must complete at least fifteen full-time quarters before petitioning for reduced tuition in your final quarter.

To request this status, submit the applicable eForm in the Student eForms portal within Axess.

Go to Student Services

Permit to Attend for Services Only (PSO)

If you are an undergraduate in your terminal quarter, you may petition for PSO status (one time) under any of the following circumstances: 

  • Currently completing an honors thesis 
  • Clearing incomplete grades 
  • Completed all requirements and are requiring a registration status 

PSO does not permit any course enrollment at Stanford. Coterminal students are not eligible for PSO status. Please note that all students registering for PSO are not eligible for loan deferments or financial aid for students registering for PSO.

Go to Student Services

CSRE Undergraduate Surveys

Declaration Survey

  • To be completed by every CSRE major/minor before they officially declare.

Go to Form

Senior Exit Survey

  • To be completed by every CSRE major/minor after they have graduated. 

Go to Form